Article submission guidelines
- You can submit all topics as long as it involves fitness,
weightloss, and bodybuilding. Personal experiences with
various topics are also excellent choices
- We ONLY accept original content. No
plagiarism! Quoting other resources for reference is fine,
as long as its properly referenced.
- ONLY original authors will receive the publication
- BodybuildingForYou reserve the right to reject or publish
any submitted articles
- Articles should be about 700 - 1000 words.
- Please, do NOT type in all CAPS. Articles typed in all
CAPS will not be accepted.
- In depth, well researched, and unique content
articles will have better chance of being published on
BB4U! (Take a look at the many articles already
on the site to get an idea of the type and quality of
articles to submit.)
- Please do spell and grammar checks before submiting.
- There's no limit to how many articles you can submit.
If you submit enough articles and become a regular writter
on BB4U, you will have a section just dedicated to yourself!
- Please include: your name, your email, date, and title.
If you have pictures of yourself, send that in to be posted
with your article(s)!
- BB4U reserves the right to format/edit submitted articles
Lets get you started!
All you have to do is email us at: email@example.com
- your article(s)
- your name, article title, article date written,
and pictures if you have any
- your "about the author" resource box (one link is allowed)
- please use "BB4U article submission"
as the email title
- any other info you'd like to share with your readers
We will do the rest! We will publish and promote you and
your articles on BodybuildingForYou.com