BodybuildingForYou.com DISCLOSURE POLICY
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews
It is required by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that when I write about a product or service that I must disclose any relationship I have with the product manufacturer or provider.
Below are the disclosure guidelines for BodybuildingForYou.com and its subdomains Review.BodybuildingForYou.com and Shop.BodybuildingForYou.com:
- I am never paid to write the reviews on this site. No monetary compensation is ever received from the product manufacturers and suppliers.
- I invest my own money and time to test various products
- Sometimes, product manufacturers contact me to request a product review. If I feel that it is a product BodybuildingForYou.com readers can benefit from, I will request that a sample be sent to me. (Example here)
- In cases such as these, I receive free samples of the product that is reviewed, and the products are not returned to the manufacturer. Also, no money is ever paid to me by product manufacturers, and that the review is free from manufacturer influence.
- There are links linking to the reviewed products within the reviews and articles, and if you purchase the product or service, I will receive a commission from the merchant selling that particular product or service
- Our subdomain Reviews.BodybuildingForYou.com is a sub section dedicated to user posted reviews and feedback on various products.
- We make no claims to the accuracy of the reviews posted by users; however, we make every best effort to review and approve or disapprove each and every submitted review by users
It is important for you, as a consumer, to understand the relationship between a product reviewer and the companies that produce the products, or merchants who sell those products.