Tips to Losing Belly Fat Fast
Quick Fat Loss Tips for Men and Women
Are you ready to get rid of some of that excess fat? Is losing body fat one of your priorities? Are you also concerned about losing your lean muscle mass while trying to burn off fat? This is a well know fact that when you're "cutting", you risk losing some of your lean muscle mass as well, and it's a rather tricky balance to achieve. The goal of course, is to aim to drop your fat as much as possible while preserving as much lean muscle mass at the same time.
Is there anything out there that can actually help with losing belly fat while preserving lean body mass?
Glad you asked! In fact, there is!
It's a dietary supplement called CLA, which has been extensively researched and studied. There are many studies that have demonstrated the many benefits of supplementing with CLA. Primarily the most important benefits are that CLA greatly helps to improve body composition - it reduces body fat and helps increase lean body mass.
A large number of studies have indicated the fat loss benefits of CLA. Notice the key word here is "FAT loss" and not necessarily weight loss. This is because CLA helps to improve body composition by reducing body fat while maintaining or increasing lean body mass. Some studies have also found CLA to help prevent holiday weight gain. I won't go in more detail here because we have some very detailed articles here:
What is Tonalin CLA
CLA Benefits and Side Effects
Click here for CLA Supplements
Most CLA studies last for an extended period of time - typically 3 months or longer, and some studies went on for a long as 6 month to one year. It is best to supplement CLA supplements for a longer period of time.
Tips on Losing Stomach Fat
You may have often heard that you can't spot reduce, and this is in fact, the truth. There is one minor exception to this rule, and that is with CLA supplements. Some studies have actually found that CLA can induce "region specific" fat loss, and that it helps to greatly improve the waist to hip ratio. See above links for more information regarding this.
Overall, there's no real way or method to somehow spot reduce, unless of course, you go the surgery route. And if you wanted to lose that stubborn abdominal fat quickly, you'll have to work on reducing your overall body fat to accomplish that goal. Below are some fat losing tips that you will find helpful.
- Lift weights and build muscle. The more muscles you have, the more calories you will burn, and the easier it is for you to burn off excess fat.
- Stop wasting time on long hours of low intensity cardio sessions, but really burn it up with shorter duration (16 to 30mins) of very high intensity, interval based cardio sessions.
- To minimize muscle loss, get enough protein. Keep your muscles fed with protein every 2 to 3 hours. Get your proteins from lean sources, and trim away the visible fat from your meats.
- Supplementing with glutamine can also help prevent muscle loss.
- Keep your diet simple, and choose to get most of your nutritional needs from wholesome foods sources and avoid processed foods.
- Drink lots of water! This may sound simple, but most people do not drink enough water.
- Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals. This allows you to keep your body fed every 3 hours or so, and has great benefits for your metabolism.
- And of course, don't forget to supplement with some CLA!
When it comes to losing belly fat, it's also important to remember to be patient. Often times, people expect too much too fast that they get discouraged when they don't see the expected results. But take a moment to think about your ultimate goal, and realize that fat loss is not a fast process. It took time for your body to accumulate excess body fat, and it will also take time for you to burn off that extra fat.
For getting rid of excess stomach fat we highly recommend:
The Truth About Abs - by Mike Geary. While this program helps you lose your belly fat, it's a complete program that will show you how to ditch the body fat and get in shape.