Are you ready? Good, here it is:
The following exercises should be performed with little or no rest between and you may need to adjust the number of repetitions or time depending upon your current fitness level.
· Jumping Jacks –1 minute
· Bodyweight squat (one-leg squat for advanced) – 15-20 reps
· Push-ups (slower reps for advanced) – as many reps as possible
· Kick butts (jog in place and kick your rear with both heels) – 1 minute
· Hamstring floor bridge (use swiss ball or one leg for advanced) - 15-20 reps
· Superman (lying on stomach w/ arms out to side, lift legs and chest off floor) – 15-20 reps
· High knees (jog in place lifting knees as high as possible) – 1 minute
· Stationary lunge – 15-20 reps
· Torso rotations/twists – 20 reps each direction
· Side bends/reaches – 20 reps each direction
· Mountain climbers – 1 minute (if you can J)
· Wall sit – as long as you can hold it
· Dips (use chair/bench/stairs) – as many reps as possible There you have it… sounds easy, right? That couldn’t possibly do anything, right? I personally challenge you… try it… no, try it right now! Drop what you are doing and give it a shot and see for yourself. If you find it a bit easy, which I doubt, perform it 2-3 times thru without rest.
This workout will deliver more usable fitness results and
benefits than any traditional gym or health club workout.
Now, you can of course implement this type of workout in
the gym and make it even better, but the beauty of this
is you can do it anywhere!
Also, this is just one example and as you can imagine, there thousands of other exercises you can add or replace… I actually recommend switching the exercises every 2-4 weeks or even better is to put together 3 or 4 different workouts and then rotate them.
If you are not familiar with one of the exercises just replace it with one you know that works the same part of the body. You can also learn all of these exercises along with dozens of others in my soon to be released video which will consists of several workouts like this that you can do anywhere to build and maintain awesome levels of fitness, even workouts with dumbbells, swiss balls, medicine balls, and more… watch for it in coming months.