Thigh Exercise & Thigh Muscle Workout
Inner Thigh exercise for Women
Most, if not all women want slim and shapely thighs. While the thigh muscles are often overlooked in favor of more noticeable upper body muscles – they shouldn’t be! There’s nothing worse than an unbalanced physique that involves a heavy upper torso and skinny legs. When you want to create an aesthetically pleasing shape for your body, you need to take all muscle groups into consideration.
Your thigh muscles are an important part of your body’s stability and balance, helping you to transport yourself from one place to another as well as create power for activity. They need to be in top condition in order to keep you active and moving.
Inner Thigh Exercise & Workout
The inner thigh muscles can seem to be the hardest ones to exercise. They are difficult to isolate when you’re working them out. Here is one exercise that can help you start to tone the inner thigh muscles.
- Standing up and holding a wall or a chair for support, you can do this movement with an ankle weight, a resistance band, or nothing at all.
- Take one leg and move it slightly in front of the other and up off the ground.
- Lift the leg up into the air until you feel the muscles tightening, then hold this position and pulse with smaller movements.
- Adding resistance will intensify this exercise.
- You don’t need to move a lot to feel the muscles working, so move only as much as you can feel the muscle working.